HISTORY by Tony Howe:
This location was first called Caledonia and first listed in the railroad
employee timetable of 1-16-1898 as a flag stop. A post office was
established here as Millard in April 1900. The railroad renamed the location
to Millard in the August 1903 timetable.
R. B. Haney- sawmill 1896-1900
Caledonia Lumber Co.- 1900-1901
Batson-McGehee Lumber Co.- 1901-1940