Town incorporated: no
Post office: Sept. 20, 1913 to June 15, 1925
Railroads: MJ&KC- NOM&C-
Next Town North- Hintonville
Next Town South- Carmichael
1922 soil survey map
1947 USGS topo map
Benmore was the sawmill town owned by Canal Lumber Co. and was named for
the owner of the lumber company, B. D. Moore.
Canal Lumber Co.
For more information contact
Tony Howe at email@example.com
or David S. Price at firstname.lastname@example.org