36" gauge, 60-lb rail
Mill Location: Buckatunna, MS (Wayne County)
Mill Capacity: 0,000 ft/day
Years of Operation: 1926-1928
Miles Operated: 6 miles in 1926
Locomotives Owned: 1
Click Map for Larger Version
|ROSTER by Gil Hoffman:
1 2T Shay
Purchased from Long Branch Lumber Co. #1, Tuckers Crossing, MS. On hand
by 5-1926. Built as R. S. Phillips #445 "Charlie," Ellisville,
MS (wood rail), renumb. #1; to Flood-Lyons Lumber Co., Narkeeta, MS, in
1908; to Birmingham Rail & Locomotive Co., Birmingham, Ala.; to W. M.
Carter Lumber Co., Laurel, MS, on 8-14-1912; to J. H. Bostick, Ellisville
Junction, MS, by 5-1913; to Monarch Lumber Co. #1, Monarch, MS, about
1916, transferred to McLain, MS, in early 1919; to Long Branch Lumber Co.
#1, Tuckers Crossing, MS, on 5-4-1920. Sold to Brownlee Lumber Co. #1,
Chickasaw, AL, on 12-17-1928.